Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Back Soon!

With the previous post I sort of hit the nail on the head for my life focus these days. I am 100% a father who is busy guiding two growing lads along the path to a life of their own. I work and commute like most of us 5 days a week and the weekends are 100% family focused.  As such EvE has slipped into a sad cycle of updating training and vaporizing liquid ISK for plex.

It’s SUMMER and with summer comes a time for vacations and getting out side. Summer is exploring new avenues while unplugging from the digital world of life and leisure. Its days at the lake and nights by the campfire with the smart phone tucked away.

As such I am un-subbing 100% for a while until the fire and drive to log in and actually do something in EvE returns. There is no other GAME or major life event here rather 4 years in and time to unplug for a bit. So as I vacation from EvE I wish you all well and leave you with this. I will be back when the time is right with no hint of a maybe.

Cheers


EVE SOB

1 comment:

  1. As such I am un-subbing 100% for a while until the fire and drive to eve isk online log in and actually do something in EvE returns. There is no other GAME or major life event here rather 4 years in and time to unplug for a bit. So as I vacation from EvE I wish you all well and leave you with this. I will be back when the time is right with no cheap eve isk online hint of a maybe.

    ReplyDelete