Friday, September 2, 2011

little nothings...

Hello again dear reader(s). I trust you're doing well and content in your virtual life? Does this post find you at peace or filled with emo rage over our beloved EvE?

I am for once some what contented with in the realm of my multi faceted EvE existences.Contented being a fancy word for accepting the boredom. I have some 12 different people I assume the role of now with in the game. Each at different stages of development with in that given role or roles about new Eden. Those roles range from a grumpy old indy space hermit, through a lost PvP pilot in an orca, to a band of Caldari girls named after fine Scotch who lay waiting for training queues. There is another who might prove to be better known some day, but for now he remains in the shadows.

So really this post has not real purpose. It's a bunch of sweet nothings. I continue to mine Ice and make ISK. I build stuff (20 hurricanes, 100 Hammer Head IIs and 90 Hobgoblin IIs this week), and research BPOs. I train characters, buy ships, and see good blogs die day in and day out.

But well LOWsec is where it is at apparently. Shame even that brings me no excitement. Of late I could haul my goods through lowsec in a charon at 5% hull and not see another soul for the most part.

Perhaps it's time for me to go griefer...or try lowsec mining to give some badass a cheap kill...or start wardecking other indy corps for grins...IDK...Nothing changes. ISK and SKILLPOINTS go up, but its the same damn game it was 6 months ago.

this about sums it:

My 8 year old son "hey what can you do now you can walk?"

I showed him ALL the features of CQ to which he replied "Wow, pretty boring. You cannot even jump or run! Where are all the other people?"

I say "I know Son, it's VERY lame and that is the BIG summer expansion. Want to play some Lego batman with me on the PS3?"

I log and we go play a game where you can run and jump and interact with stuff that is not $15 a month.

Cheers

EVE SOB

No comments:

Post a Comment