Friday, March 26, 2010

EV(E)IL SOB


It's funny. In the real world we all like to think of ourselves as good people. We try to do unto others as we would have them do to us. Yet here as I type this there is a deep down sense of naughty brewing in me. The need to do unto others things that would not be appreciated in return is swelling. The highsec industrialist has a devilbear on his shoulder... ;)


I was reading a post over at EVE OPPORTUNIST around infiltration and hacking. Where Logan talks about the definitions and general sub groups of each. It got me thinking about the rival corps. in my little part of empire and how I could use an alt to do under handed things to them.

Hacking is some thing that has real world consequence and some thing I frown upon greatly. Yet the use of alts to mole into corps and steal stuff (ISK, SHIPS, INTEL, TEARS/SOULS) seems to be pretty popular. Almost an accepted aspect of the game.
So why not raise an alt to spread a little mayhem around the asteroids and mission sites. Why not see what poor fools are out there who will let any chump into there corp. and give them the key to the pantry.
stay tuned for more EV(E)IL SOB adventures to come.
Cheers
EV(E)IL SOB

2 comments:

  1. Best of luck! I hope you find a share of unkept riches and kills from you ill-begotten means!

    Just don't get attached ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Training has begun mate. I'll post on it under the tag EV(E)IL SOB in OH about 10 days from now.

    Thanks for Dropping in.

    Cheers

    EVE SOB

    ReplyDelete