Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Odds and Ends Wednesday.

/Emote real life crushing. Eve time fading! /end emote

Nuff said about real life kicking my ass STILL! Let's see what is out there in the EVE world worth writing about...

AT8:

AT8 wrapped up with Pandemic Legion wining the whole shebang VS Hydra in the finals. I was rooting for Rote Kapelle and Logan "Big Bad Wolf" Fyreite this year mostly because there qualifying matches were awesome. The match Vs -A- was one of my favorites from the tournament. Congratulations to Pandemic Legion for the win and next year BBW, next year!

CCP bans a accessory to the fact. GM not allowing repeal or escalation.

All right if you read blogs today you know that Gilgamesh1980 banned without repeal . The long and the short of it is Gilgamesh1980 helped a RL Friend setup a POS farm. RL friend was not doing thing by the books and as a result Gilgamesh1980 had his accounts suspended without any method of repeal. So basically as a accessory of a ELUA breaking jerk. His account was locked and banned.

Mail Lite over at The beginnings of piracy posted about it here. Astral also posted a bit on it here. Essentially what bothers me is that it appears as if one GM is blocking further investigation here. In my mind there are facts missing to the public and CCP needs to step up and defend the no right of repeal stance with some concrete evidence. Scary stuff. I've given "noob" players ISK now and then. Hate to find my accounts banned without repeal if one of those noobs decided to break the rules. Heck I've been scammed too, would be the kick in the teeth after the boot to the groin if that scammer got me banned because CCP saw I "gave" them ISK. Hoping to see more info here before I start to rant, and we all know how I love to rant.

Blog banter #18:

"On May 6th 2010, EVE Online celebrated its 7th Anniversary. Quite a milestone in MMO history, especially considering that it is one of the few virtual worlds out there to see its population continually grow year after year. For some of you who've been here since the very beginning, EVE has evolved quite a lot since its creation. With the expansion rolling out roughly twice a year, New Eden gets renewed and improved regularly. But, how about you the player? How has your gaming style evolved through the years or months since you've started playing? Have you always been a carebear, or roleplayer? Have you only focused on PvP or have you given other aspects of the game a chance - say manufacturing. Let's hear your story!"

Loads of super awesome reads here for the 18th blog banter. It can never be a bad thing when a blogger gets a open invite to tell the story of their EVE avatars. Tune into CK's blog here for the full list of entries including my own.

CK does NOT hate me, well not much.

Thanks to a nomination from partiybit my blog is now part of CKs blog roll. I've seen some extra traffic from the add and hope folks enjoy the few minutes they spend on my site. I am not always the most grammatically correct blogger but I do try and write something worth reading. Either way thanks to paritybit and CK for the love.

P.I just another bugged out feature!?!?!

Letrange over at Letrange's EVE Blog has been posting some less than encouraging articles around P.I. goods mysteriously vanishing. His last blog on the topic suggests production runs that finish during downtime loose there output items but still cost the input items. Having lost some supercomputers recently on or about downtime and reading what appears to be sound evidence here. I am somewhat concerned that I have a number of P3 processes going right now during a really long downtime. OH well there goes a few more million ISK.

TQ moving' today

Yeap our entire everything is being shuffled about the datacenters today. Upgraded networking and routers, better cooling and more room for more nodes as TQ gets a face lift. Here is the original DEV post:

***WHOA THAT WAS NOT THE DEV POST***

Cheers

EVE SOB

No comments:

Post a Comment