Friday, September 3, 2010

New Banner

Well all this awesome banner artwork by Rixx javix at Eveoganda left me hating my old banner and picture. I hit up Mrs. SOB for some art and got told that she would do me some thing in the future. This translates into some time in the next decade.

So I broke out photoshop and spent about 30 mins hacking together the new temporary banner. While my lack of skill is apparent, it will have to do until a real artist can do the work. I think it's a step up from crappy text and a incursus BPO drawing... Even if I do say so myself!

***EDIT*** All right FINE, I messed with the whole site a bit!

Cheers

EVE SOB

5 comments:

  1. Fantastic banner! Rixx does it again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey m8 that looks great! You've got the bug now. The whole site is much improved, I like the new look much better.

    Just so people know, the 'ol SOB did that banner himself. So while I appreciate the thought, let's give credit where credit is due.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa! Yes to be clear Rixx's and his work was inspiration. The art is me hacking stuff up in photoshop.

    Thanks I like the new look :) I might monkey with it some more.

    Cheers

    EVE SOB

    ReplyDelete