Friday, July 30, 2010

Well crap on a cracker – ZombiNutz hit 10M SP!

Seems like with all this jetting about LowSec not getting into a fair fight, somewhere between interceptors V and Rapid Firing IV, ZombiNutz hit 10 MILLION (say like Dr. Evil) Skill points. Excellent!

Unfortunately he still has a ways to go before he can inspire fear and instant loss of bodily fluids in kittens and/or noobs. I did a royal number on this “Combat” pilot early on but feel that the last 4 months of training have been in the right direction or at least in a better direction that training him to fly an ORCA. /facepalm.

Pretty picture time!
Here is his Skill chart thanks to EVEMON showing his true Caldari Nature as a Drake jockey. The good news is the slice of gunnery pie is getting bigger, and we all love gunnery pie. Cross trained in Minmatar and a little Gallente frigate makes for a large Spaceship Command slice as well, not to mention he can fly an ORCA and Retriever **cough** LOOSER **cough**. Navigation is a busy little skill with 7/10 at IV or above for zippy little ships. Aside from that some drones and some core values for tanking (mostly shield) and fitting round out the rest. In the words of Nero from History of the world Part 1 “Nice. Nice. Not thrilling, but nice."

All right time to get back to flying about in LowSec trying to find a fair fight...Oh what a fool am I!

Cheers

EVE SOB

3 comments:

  1. Hey that looks like progress to me! Someone once told me that when you hit 10m sp you are officially no longer a noob. Personally I think that depends on the pilot, but it is certainly a milestone. So congrats and good hunting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am still a noob and will be when I hit 20M SP.

    I finally fit a stiletto the other day and was giddy at how fat I could lock and pop belt rats in a 0.6 system. NOOB.

    I feel like the frigs I am flying now are actually capable of harming some thing. So I guess there is that. Now I just need to find that fair fight in LowSec and force myself to not run when the gang flares up in local.

    Cheers

    EVE SOB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work on those belt rats! Cheers on making 10 mil sp! I think I had just gotten into my Wolf for the first time then. may your next 10 mil sp be even more rewarding. Better, may your next 10 fights be good ones.

    ReplyDelete